Are you in need of washer repair services? We can help! A functioning washing machine is a true blessing, saving us from the hassle of hand washing and ensuring clean, fresh clothes with ease. Instead of rushing to the laundromat, contact Northstar Appliance Repair for professional washer repair services.
Common Washing Machine Problems
1. Washer Not Turning On: If your washing machine is unresponsive, first it may be due to a tripped, off-balance switch caused by an imbalanced load. We can easily solve this by redistributing clothes.
2. Second, lack of Spinning or Agitating: If your clothes come out soaked at the end of a wash cycle, it may indicate a problem with the spinning mechanism. This could result from a defective lid switch or plunger, damaged wires, a broken drive belt, or a malfunctioning timer/control board.
3. Excessive Vibration: Excessive vibration during washing may indicate improper leveling or weak flooring. In addition, worn dampers can also contribute to the problem. Our professionals can provide washing machine bearing repair to resolve internal issues causing excessive movement.
Call Northsatr Appliance Repair if you are in need of service! 561-856-2776
4. Leakage:First off, leaks can be caused by various factors, such as excess soap, loose hoses, clogged drain hoses, leaking pumps, tubs, or water injection hoses. Northstar Appliance Repair's technicians can identify the source of the leakage and provide the necessary repairs.
5. Incomplete Cleaning: If your wash cycles leave spots or excess soap on the laundry, it might indicate issues with the valves, timer, control board, or detergent dispenser. Our team can conduct washing machine valve repair or replacement to ensure a thorough and clean wash.
6. Drainage Problems: If water remains in the drum, it could be due to a defective pump, worn drive belt, or clogged drain hose. Proper drainage is crucial to prevent mold and mildew buildup.
Types of Washing Machines We Repair:
Top-loading washing machines
Front-loading washing machines
Compact washing machines